0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 46 years

I was in a bike accident a while ago where I crashed into car while holding handle. I have now developed nasty shooting pain from the outside of my shoulder down toward my elbow.I am struggling putting on shirts/jackets and don't want to use my arm. What treatment should i take?

Asked for Female, 38 years

My wife has heavy mensturation pain after C section now it's been 5 years and she is unable to conceive a baby. We strived for treatment about 20+ doctors but nothing’s helping. I want to know what could be the reason of this?

Asked for Female, 37 years

I am writing on behalf of my wife. A few months she started suffering from body pains. We did a lab test and report showed Vitamin D Deficiency. At Doc prescription, she took vitamin meds and was cured to an extent. For the last few weeks, her pains have relapsed, now even more vigorously. The reports, this time, also suggested Vitamin D issue. Can you recommend what can I do to help her?

Asked for Male, 50 years

I am a 45 year old male I get bloated sometimes and gnawing stomach not long after eating. I get bloated after hours of not eating or when I am hungry too. What can I do or take to feel better?

Asked for Female, 33 years

My wife being 8 weeks pregnant complains of migraine pain most of the time. She ensures that she may remain hydrated most of the time but the problem remains same. Can you please guide what to do?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I had thick, high in volume, black and shiny hair by birth. Now since a year my hair is rough, coarse and damaged and looks like birds nest. I also suffer from intense hair fall and even drainage of washroom gets blocked while taking shower. My reports are all normal but I have an acute vitamin D3 deficiency. What causes these hair problems? Will ever get normal hair?

Asked for Male, 9 months

Please guide me how can I develop a habit of using feeder for my 7 months old baby? I am also a working lady and during my working hours he never takes feeder. Getting weak and the doctor said he is anemic as well.

Asked for Female, 11 years

My daughter has got head lice, she has had it for over 1 month now. I have tried many different treatments but they are not seeming to go away. My daughter has also got many scabs on her head which she keeps picking and they are getting worse. Have you got any suggestions?

Asked for Male, 70 years

My father has low back pain due to disc problems. Should I take him to physiologist or orthopedic?

Asked for Male, 21 years

I am 16 and half years old. My voice has gotten deeper, I have an Adam's apple, my chin hairs is coming in and my mustache is slightly coming in also. Now what is really worrying me is my height. I'm 5'6 in height. Will, I hit a growth spurt at 17/18 or is it too late for that. Can you advise me on this matter?

Asked for Male, 36 years

Asking for a friend I want to know about plantar warts, how can we cure this? First, there was only one and painful, then it got fine. Now he has 3,4 of them in the feet. And want to know the reason behind this.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am currently using green tea for stomach ulcers/poor digestion. I was wondering if chamomile tea (with honey and vanilla) is good for the stomach too? what kind of natural remedies are good for the stomach? medicines are not working out for me.

Asked for Male, 29 years

A family member having a severe viral fever with a sore throat. He is taking azomax 500mg once a day (taken 2 doses uptiĺl last night) & he had lincocyn (injection) twice yesterday. But still no relief yet. Fever rising to 103 on & off.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter 2.5 year old fell down on the road and got a small wound. She had received tetanus in her 18 month vaccination. Is she required to get tetanus injection? Secondly, she is due for the second dose of hepatitis A, is it necessary to get from the same place or we can get from another place as well?

Asked for Male, 6 years

Is dis normal for my 7 month old baby to pass motions ( not watery ) 2-3 times per day?. Before that he used to poop once a day. He is eating well. P.s I switched his milk from lactogen recover to lactogen 2 a week ago.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My baby girl of 4 months old has this type of marks on her beck since her birth. Now, these marks are getting bigger as she is growing up even sometimes she cries too much and not ready to touch her back with the bed. Try to stand on feet rather touch back with the surface. Marks on legs just appear in a month. Kindly guide. Thanks

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have migraine issue for which I used to take apranax or panadol and they were effective but from sometime no painkiller seems to be effective as Im expecting too. Please tell me what should I do as it is not going by any means and is severe which results in vomits too.

Asked for Female, 23 years

For about a week now I have been experiencing a vibrating sensation in my right ear. At first, it was negligible but now it is making me worried. It sometimes also happens during the day like two/three times now. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Salam. I am a breastfeeding mother and my baby is 10 months old. After delivery, I had 3 to 4 times periods..but from last 4 months, I am not having periods as I am a breastfeeding mother. Now in 10 days I am going for Umrah in sha Allah but I am afraid that when I will go for umrah my periods will start..what should I do for this?

Asked for Female, 21 years

Every time I visit a doctor for any sort of check they always end up with this statement 'you have blood and iron deficiency' (though I have non ideal BMI and look quite healthy and fine but I am always lethargic) but they don't suggest any appropriate diet measures or tests that can be done to eradicate this problem. Kindly suggest any diet measures, supplements, and tests that I can go for to solve this problem.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment